This blog is dedicated to der stiefel. I am awaiting its arrival from Germany. Once in the USA, der stiefel's internship will start.
Are you crazy?I've made already 45 post.Here is the thing: You have to chose the month on the right. I am showing only one single post per page.I guess you still have to much time. How else could you maintain four different blogs?!Christian
The stifel is arriving soon. It is less than 8 hours!!!Christian - the old stiefel owner ;)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Are you crazy?
I've made already 45 post.
Here is the thing: You have to chose the month on the right. I am showing only one single post per page.
I guess you still have to much time. How else could you maintain four different blogs?!
Christian
The stifel is arriving soon. It is less than 8 hours!!!
Christian - the old stiefel owner ;)
Post a Comment